In the middle of September 2012 I took a week long trip to the Kgalagadi. My last trip to the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park was in February this year and man….how I missed the place. There is just something so addictive about the Kgalagadi that inspires you to go back time after time. I stayed at…
October 6, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp 5 Comments
- A Photo Safari to Elephant Plains, Sabi
- Chad Le Clos in fine form ahead of London Olymic Games
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Sun, Sea, Sand and Blue Flag Beaches in South Africa
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters