“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”- St Augustine I had the opportunity to join a few friends from Bloemfontein on an Outdoorphoto Safari at Elephant Plains, Sabi. The Lowveld of South Africa has always been a haven for wildlife. Sabi Sand offers some of the best…
September 29, 2011 Denese Lups
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Mixed Martial Arts captured through the lens of Ruby Wolff
- The Duba Experience captured on video!!
- Caramello’s and the Brotherly Love for Coffee and Pastry
- Swedish Wildlife Photographer of the Year Admits to Faking Photos
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters