“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”- St Augustine I had the opportunity to join a few friends from Bloemfontein on an Outdoorphoto Safari at Elephant Plains, Sabi. The Lowveld of South Africa has always been a haven for wildlife. Sabi Sand offers some of the best…
September 29, 2011 Denese Lups
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- South African swimmer and Olympic qualifier Charl Crous through the lens
- Do you have the best 4×4 shocks for your photo safari?
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- In Conversation with photographer, Peter McKellar
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters