The last two weeks I have been traveling with my big friend Jaap Wildeboer through the Kruger National Park. First we were in Satara and now in Lower Sabie. Jaap just took up Photography a month ago and while helping him to sort out his stuff I once again realized what it is that “newcomers”…
After a hectic weekend in Bloemfontein(a Wedding on Friday, Kovsie Aquatic Swimming Gala on Saturday and Celtic vs Kaiser Chiefs at Seisa Ramabodu Saturday evening) and 900 km further we arrived at Pretorius Kop in the Kruger National park this afternoon. After we quickly unpacked we went for our first game drive. Not much except…
- Expect to find Rodeo in Blue Bull Country in South Africa
- ABSA Currie Cup Player of Month of September Johan Goosen through the lens
- Is my best photo worthy of photo insurance cover?
- Chad Le Clos in fine form ahead of London Olymic Games
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters