There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne – bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive. One only feels really free when one can go in whatever direction one pleases over the plains, to get to the…
September 22, 2011 Denese Lups 2 Comments
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- In conversation with Bloemfontein Photographer, Frikkie Kapp
- How to shoot Interior Photos with the Nikon 14 – 24 mm F2.8 lens
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters