There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne – bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive. One only feels really free when one can go in whatever direction one pleases over the plains, to get to the…
September 22, 2011 Denese Lups 2 Comments
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Best South African Rugby Players of 2011 announced!!
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Conversations with Lindsay Mould, President of Free State Rugby Union
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters