We arrived at Satara on Monday. Arriving at 12h00 in 31 degrees celsius, we unpacked and set up our campsite. At 15h00 we went for the afternoon drive on the well- known S100 road and found four lion cubs without their mother (probably were busy hunting). Satara: Best place to capture Lions on Camera in…
September 29, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp 1 Comment
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Frikkie Kapp on Street Photography
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Photo Highlights of the ABSA Currie Cup Final 2011
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters