How much do you value your camera gear and equipment? A good friend who is also a female sports photographer recently told me that she does not dare part with her camera equipment when taking a flight…the risks are simply to big and the value of the equipment too expensive to leave to the control…
September 19, 2011 Johan Jonck5 Comments
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- Clearing the hurdles in capturing athletics.
- HDR Photography for beginners
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp