I recently became aware of this crazy App made by well known expert travel photographer Trey Ratcliff. It’s an app to help you find the most amazing places on earth to take photos, plan your trip there etc. The features on this crazy app seems endless. Check out the video here:Stuck on Earth Here are some…
Stuck On Earth – The amazing new IPAD App for Photographers, Day Dreamers & Explorers by Trey Ratcliff
November 17, 2011 Johan Jonck2 Comments
- Conversation with South African Wildlife Photographer Hilton Kotze
- Photos from rescue operations and air evacuation in the snow at Kokstad
- Balinese Cockfight through the lens of Anton Joubert
- Varsity Cup is more than just a clash between 2 rugby sides!
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp