I recently became aware of this crazy App made by well known expert travel photographer Trey Ratcliff. It’s an app to help you find the most amazing places on earth to take photos, plan your trip there etc. The features on this crazy app seems endless. Check out the video here:Stuck on Earth Here are some…
Stuck On Earth – The amazing new IPAD App for Photographers, Day Dreamers & Explorers by Trey Ratcliff
November 17, 2011 Johan Jonck2 Comments
- Capturing the action and vibe of Monday night Varsity Cup rugby
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- A photo safari in the Kgalagadi – January 2012
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp