The 5th of November 2011 is International CPR Day. We have often seen bits of pieces on CPR on television and in the movies – but do we really know how to perform this lifesaving technique? We would like to refer readers to the main criteria – the need to CHECK, CALL and CARE. On the…
- Photos remind us of Cape Town in the early 1960’s
- Swedish Wildlife Photographer of the Year Admits to Faking Photos
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Varsity Cup is more than just a clash between 2 rugby sides!
- Phatshoane Henney Attorneys Gala evening in Bloemfontein through the Lens
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp