Do you know what you agree to when you sign on the dotted line? Many of us spend little time reading the terms and conditions in our insurance policies. We often blame the insurers for so-called “fine print” in contracts – yet, the font and letter size are exactly the same everywhere in the policy…
September 21, 2011 Johan Jonck 1 Comment
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- Vulture battle at Giant’s Castle Game Reserve captured through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Do photos always tell the truth?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters