The light!!! And by that I don’t mean Golden Light, but floodlights. At the Bloemfontein Celtic v Golden Arrows game in Botshabelo on 15 February all the photographers agreed the light was, well…. challenging!! Sports photography presents you with many opportunities to capture dramatic imagery that will last a lifetime. No other medium presents you…
February 17, 2012 Denese Lups
- True Rugby Supporters will always treasure the Haka!
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Is my best photo worthy of photo insurance cover?
- A few of my favourite photos in my first season as rugby photographer
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters