Do you sometimes stop to browse through a publication on the coffee table – not wishing to be interrupted and in awe at the brilliant images of nature captured by the photographer? We stopped at the Photo and Film Expo and took the time to introduce ourselves to one such kind photographer Heinrich van den…
October 18, 2011 Johan Jonck 2 Comments
- The best online web builders for photographers
- How to shoot Interior Photos with the Nikon 14 – 24 mm F2.8 lens
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters