Bloemfontein Celtic hosted fellow top-eight hopefuls Bidvest Wits on Wednesday evening, 30 November 2011, at the Seisa Ramabodu Stadium in Bloemfontein. The game ended in a goalless draw. Bidvest Wits has its roots at Wits University in Johannesburg where it was formed in 1921 by the university’s Students Representatives Council. During the 1970s the club…
December 4, 2011 Denese Lups
- Shooting Rugby under Floodlights
- Sometimes those behind the camera get caught on camera!!
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Young talent shine at mini-Craven Week in Bloemfontein
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters