Only a select few photographers managed to capture the Currie Cup Final at Coca-Cola Park on Saturday. Tickets for the Currie Cup Final was a sold out early during the week – and many who wished to capture the game on camera also found very strict criteria for media accreditation to the event. We are…
October 31, 2011 Johan Jonck 3 Comments
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- In Conversation with travel photographer Greg Ewing
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters