As exciting as it is to witness moments in sport history from a front-row seat, the real thrill in photography is imagining the shot and executing it. It’s this force that inspires me to dive headfirst into each new adventure, as happened this past weekend at the 30th Otters Prestige Gala in Bloemfontein. I joined…
October 25, 2011 Denese Lups
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Is my best photo worthy of photo insurance cover?
- Sometimes those behind the camera get caught on camera!!
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- UK tourists harassed by lions at Rooiputs in the Kgalagadi
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters