The Maori haka performed by the All Blacks, has become famous around the world, though few realise it’s origin or meaning. History of the Haka Te Rauparaha, the warrior chief of Ngati Toarangatira, originally from Kawhia, had visited Tuwharetoa to solicit aid against the Waikato and Ngati Maniapoto tribes. That aid was refused him because…
September 27, 2011 Denese Lups
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Photo Highlights of the ABSA Currie Cup Final 2011
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters