South Africa is blessed with sun, sea, sand and the most beautiful beaches! This past December hundreds of thousands of South Africans were once more able to enjoy these blessings on our coastline and were also joined by thousands of tourists escaping the bitterly cold of the Northern Hemisphere! The most beautiful and well cared…
January 14, 2012 Johan Jonck 2 Comments
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Wildlife photographer recovers digital camera and photos after year in the ocean
- South African swimmer and Olympic qualifier Charl Crous through the lens
- Conversation with South African Wildlife Photographer Hilton Kotze
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters