South Africa is blessed with sun, sea, sand and the most beautiful beaches! This past December hundreds of thousands of South Africans were once more able to enjoy these blessings on our coastline and were also joined by thousands of tourists escaping the bitterly cold of the Northern Hemisphere! The most beautiful and well cared…
I had the privilage to attend a HDR workshop held by one of South Africa’s professional landscape photographer’s, Hougaard Malan. “Landscapes include such an enormous variety of subjects that everyone can enjoy photographing them. They are everywhere. The golden light of dawn and dusk is exceptionally good for many photogenic subjects, and is widely sought…
- Sanparks hidden treasure…..??
- Who are the best at capturing extreme sports on camera?
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- Conversations with Lindsay Mould, President of Free State Rugby Union
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters