Those guys and girls behind the lens are a rather interesting bunch! They are most often not the loudest in a crowd of people… I have gotten to know a few of them who quietly go about capturing the stunning images we see on television and in the newspapers. There is a recognizable respect amongst…
November 23, 2011 Johan Jonck 3 Comments
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Conversation with South African Wildlife Photographer Hilton Kotze
- South African swimmer and Olympic qualifier Charl Crous through the lens
- Phatshoane Henney Attorneys Gala evening in Bloemfontein through the Lens
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters