If life is all about little details then macro photography is the shooting style for you. Some of the most popular subjects for macro photography are flowers, leaves, insects and everyday things in nature that we’re not used to seeing close-up, making macro photography so captivating. Close-up and macro photography are two of the most…
September 4, 2011 Johan Jonck
- Is my best photo worthy of photo insurance cover?
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Mark Lawrence – The Optometrist Referee with both eyes focused on the Currie Cup Final 2011
- How to catch that spark – Photographing Lightning
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters