If life is all about little details then macro photography is the shooting style for you. Some of the most popular subjects for macro photography are flowers, leaves, insects and everyday things in nature that we’re not used to seeing close-up, making macro photography so captivating. Close-up and macro photography are two of the most…
September 4, 2011 Johan Jonck
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Real Or fake?
- Using Reflections to capture beautiful images in Photography
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters