Shooting a lot of swimming for the last fifteen years sometimes one gets a bit bored with the normal stock action shots. An easy way to get out of it is to slow the shutter down on your camera and get some movement in your images. In photographic terms this is called panning. In swimming…
November 5, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp 1 Comment
2011apertureAuto ISOCameracamera insuranceDenese Lupsdrag shutterDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyJohan JonckJPEGNikonPanningPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkSealsshuttersports photographySuper sportSuperimage Mediaswimming photography
- Sun, Sea, Sand and Blue Flag Beaches in South Africa
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Young talent shine at mini-Craven Week in Bloemfontein
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Swedish Wildlife Photographer of the Year Admits to Faking Photos
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters