On Saturday 24 September 2011 I had the opportunity to cover the Soccer match between Bloemfontein Celtic and Kaizer Chiefs at the Seisa Ramabodu Stadium. Definitely an amazing experience! All tickets were sold out for this much-anticipated clash. There is something amazing about the vibe at a closely contested local soccer derby – and the…
September 25, 2011 Denese Lups 1 Comment
2011Bloemfontein CelticCameraDenese LupsDSLR Photographyfemale sports photographer Denese Lupsfootball photographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyJimmy TauJohan JonckJosta DladlaKaizer ChiefsNight PhotographyNikonPhotographyPhototalkPSLSeisa Ramabodu stadiumSiphiwe TsabalalaSoccersoccer photographysports photographySuperimage Media
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- How to shoot Interior Photos with the Nikon 14 – 24 mm F2.8 lens
- Star Trail Photography
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters