On Saturday 24 September 2011 I had the opportunity to cover the Soccer match between Bloemfontein Celtic and Kaizer Chiefs at the Seisa Ramabodu Stadium. Definitely an amazing experience! All tickets were sold out for this much-anticipated clash. There is something amazing about the vibe at a closely contested local soccer derby – and the…
September 25, 2011 Denese Lups 1 Comment
2011Bloemfontein CelticCameraDenese LupsDSLR Photographyfemale sports photographer Denese Lupsfootball photographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyJimmy TauJohan JonckJosta DladlaKaizer ChiefsNight PhotographyNikonPhotographyPhototalkPSLSeisa Ramabodu stadiumSiphiwe TsabalalaSoccersoccer photographysports photographySuperimage Media
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Who are the best at capturing extreme sports on camera?
- Balinese Cockfight through the lens of Anton Joubert
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters