I met Frikkie Kapp two years ago at a Portraits Workshop and was fascinated by this very friendly photographer with a passion for life and people!! Since that time we had numerous discussions next to the rugby pitch and I came to appreciate his natural talent for absolutely brilliant photography. I decided to find out…
A few weeks ago Frikkie posted images on Street Photography and immediately thought this is something Phototalk has not posted on yet. I asked him to explain Street Photography to Phototalk. This is what he has to say. “Frikkie: “”My style could be described as somewhat of a “specific moment of…
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Chad Le Clos in fine form ahead of London Olymic Games
- Photos from SAPS Open Day emphasize the importance of cooperation between emergency services
- Photos remind us of Cape Town in the early 1960’s
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters