I met Frikkie Kapp two years ago at a Portraits Workshop and was fascinated by this very friendly photographer with a passion for life and people!! Since that time we had numerous discussions next to the rugby pitch and I came to appreciate his natural talent for absolutely brilliant photography. I decided to find out…
Rugby has a bright future in South Africa – this was clear for all to see when players from all over South Africa battled with one another at the recent mini-Craven week for U13’s in Bloemfontein. The well organized event was hosted by the Free State rugby schools committee and took place at the…
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Satara – Home of the Lions
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- Wildlife photographer, Hilton Kotze, explains photographing moving objects
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters