The past weekend offered an opportunity to share with friends in the enjoyment of world class photography on exhibit at the Photo and Film Expo at Coca –Cola Dome in Johannesburg. A few of the regular contributors to the blog at Phototalk.co.za made their way to the Expo and shared some thoughts with a few…
October 17, 2011 Johan Jonck 2 Comments
- Have a safe and enjoyable National Coffee Day!!
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- Courage in the mixed martial arts arena captured on camera by Ruby Wolff
- Conversation with wildlife and travel photographer Heinrich van den Berg
- Discover and express your creativity at Get Crafty in Bloemfontein
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters