The past weekend offered an opportunity to share with friends in the enjoyment of world class photography on exhibit at the Photo and Film Expo at Coca –Cola Dome in Johannesburg. A few of the regular contributors to the blog at Phototalk.co.za made their way to the Expo and shared some thoughts with a few…
October 17, 2011 Johan Jonck 2 Comments
- Conversations with passionate rugby fan Dan Lombard
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Best South African Rugby Players of 2011 announced!!
- Wildlife photographer recovers digital camera and photos after year in the ocean
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters