I recently caught up with my old varsity room mate and Life long bud Jubs [as I know him] or better known as photographer Anton Joubert. I asked him a few questions regarding his photography and what he has been up to lately. First a bit more about Anton; Anton is well known on the…
September 18, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp 3 Comments
2011Anton JoubertapertureAustraliaBaliBillabong ProCameraDan REynoldsDenese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksIndonesiaintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJordy smithJPEGKelly SlaterLandscapesMick FanningNew ZealandNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPictorialPortugalPro World surfing circuitShaun JoubertSpaunsports photographySurfingTravelling PhotographyUSA
- Shooting Soccer at Seisa Ramabodu
- Vulture battle at Giant’s Castle Game Reserve captured through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Shooting rhinos should only be done with a camera!!
- Varsity Cup is more than just a clash between 2 rugby sides!
- Phatshoane Henney Attorneys Gala evening in Bloemfontein through the Lens
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters