I recently caught up with my old varsity room mate and Life long bud Jubs [as I know him] or better known as photographer Anton Joubert. I asked him a few questions regarding his photography and what he has been up to lately. First a bit more about Anton; Anton is well known on the…
September 18, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp 3 Comments
2011Anton JoubertapertureAustraliaBaliBillabong ProCameraDan REynoldsDenese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksIndonesiaintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJordy smithJPEGKelly SlaterLandscapesMick FanningNew ZealandNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPictorialPortugalPro World surfing circuitShaun JoubertSpaunsports photographySurfingTravelling PhotographyUSA
- How to shoot Interior Photos with the Nikon 14 – 24 mm F2.8 lens
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- A Photo Safari to Elephant Plains, Sabi
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Conversation with wildlife and travel photographer Heinrich van den Berg
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters