On a recent trip to Bali my varsity roommate, surf and travel photographer Anton Joubert had the privilege to witness and photograph a Balinese Cockfight. Not something that we see everyday, or might ever wish to see in South Africa. The photos as captured through the lens of Anton Joubert however opens a door to…
I recently caught up with my old varsity room mate and Life long bud Jubs [as I know him] or better known as photographer Anton Joubert. I asked him a few questions regarding his photography and what he has been up to lately. First a bit more about Anton; Anton is well known on the…
- Swedish Wildlife Photographer of the Year Admits to Faking Photos
- A few of my favourite photos in my first season as rugby photographer
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Photos from rescue operations and air evacuation in the snow at Kokstad
- True Rugby Supporters will always treasure the Haka!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters