On a recent trip to Bali my varsity roommate, surf and travel photographer Anton Joubert had the privilege to witness and photograph a Balinese Cockfight. Not something that we see everyday, or might ever wish to see in South Africa. The photos as captured through the lens of Anton Joubert however opens a door to…
October 31, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp 3 Comments
- How To Take Content Images for Your Website
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Varsity Cup is more than just a clash between 2 rugby sides!
- Phatshoane Henney Attorneys Gala evening in Bloemfontein through the Lens
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters