What is it like to be a female sports photographer? In this male dominated environment it is rather strange to find a blonde lady capturing the action on the rugby and football pitch. During the past year many rugby fans on Rugby15 have enjoyed the photos captured by Denese Lups and we decided to chat…
September 7, 2011 Johan Jonck
advice on sports photographyadvise for photgrapherscapturing sports photosDenese LupsDenese Lups female sports photographerDenese Lups photographyhow to take sports photosphoto of All Black Hakasports photographysports photosspringboks photoSpringboks singing National Anthem Tri Nations rugbywomen in sports photography
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- A few of my favourite photos in my first season as rugby photographer
- What is Close-up and Macro Photography?
- Caramello’s and the Brotherly Love for Coffee and Pastry
- Stuck On Earth – The amazing new IPAD App for Photographers, Day Dreamers & Explorers by Trey Ratcliff
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters