Would you believe that it is possible to recover photos from a digital camera that has fallen into the ocean. Perhaps after an hour – but what about a Year?!! Mike la Grange, a good friend of mine, is a huge fan of Canon and he could not resist sharing a true story on such…
December 6, 2011 Johan Jonck 1 Comment
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Basic Photography Course – 18 October – 6 December 2011
- ER24 | Saving, Touching & Changing Lives Photo Competition
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Rugby through the eyes and lens of the female sports photographer
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters