Photographer Ruby Wolff is perhaps the best person to comment on the courage and determination displayed by fighters in the mixed martial arts arena. In 2009 he took up shooting MMA amateur events and was later appointed as head photographer for EFC Africa. He has since been next to the ring capturing each and every…
There has been few sports with a faster growing viewer audience than the sport of Mixed Martial Arts. The public have been in awe at the strength, guts and determination displayed by these fighters and there has been a hunger for more coverage on television and in the printed media. We decided to share a…
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- Mark Lawrence – The Optometrist Referee with both eyes focused on the Currie Cup Final 2011
- The Parlotones say goodbye ahead of their tour to the U.S.A
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai