If I can pinpoint one characteristic of my wedding photos it is using a 300 mm F2.8 lens to capture portraiture during weddings. Sometimes it is a good thing to come out of one’s comfort zone and try something totally different, and that is just what I did at the last two weddings I captured…
March 12, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp
14-24mm Nikon lens201285mm F1.4 lensapertureCameraDenese LupsDSLR Photographyfemale sports photographer Denese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGlensNight PhotographyOff camera flash. shooting wedding with a wide angle lensPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWshutterSouth Africataking photos at weddingwedding photography
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- Wildlife photographer, Hilton Kotze, explains photographing moving objects
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters