One hundred and fifty people were rescued from the severe snow storm in the Kokstad area today. A call came in this morning at around 07h00 that people were stuck in the severe snow on the R617 at the Kings Cross mountain pass since yesterday. 15 Squadron, S A P search and rescue and a…
August 9, 2012 Johan Jonck
- Do you have the best 4×4 shocks for your photo safari?
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters