One hundred and fifty people were rescued from the severe snow storm in the Kokstad area today. A call came in this morning at around 07h00 that people were stuck in the severe snow on the R617 at the Kings Cross mountain pass since yesterday. 15 Squadron, S A P search and rescue and a…
August 9, 2012 Johan Jonck
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Vulture battle at Giant’s Castle Game Reserve captured through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Discover and express your creativity at Get Crafty in Bloemfontein
- Have a safe and enjoyable National Coffee Day!!
- The Parlotones say goodbye ahead of their tour to the U.S.A
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters