As New Zealand politicians argued about who should take credit for the drop in crime rates in their country, several South African journalists were left counting the cost of becoming the victims of crime at the Rugby World Cup. Two South African photographers were robbed of R60 000 of equipment in Auckland early on Saturday…
October 5, 2011 Johan Jonck
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Getting Sharp images starts with a Tripod
- Conversations with Lindsay Mould, President of Free State Rugby Union
- Is my best photo worthy of photo insurance cover?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters