As New Zealand politicians argued about who should take credit for the drop in crime rates in their country, several South African journalists were left counting the cost of becoming the victims of crime at the Rugby World Cup. Two South African photographers were robbed of R60 000 of equipment in Auckland early on Saturday…
October 5, 2011 Johan Jonck
- Bloem Celtic vs Bidvest Wits end goalless
- Mixed Martial Arts captured through the lens of Ruby Wolff
- Hannes Lochner – Wildlife and Nature Photographer
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters