As New Zealand politicians argued about who should take credit for the drop in crime rates in their country, several South African journalists were left counting the cost of becoming the victims of crime at the Rugby World Cup. Two South African photographers were robbed of R60 000 of equipment in Auckland early on Saturday…
October 5, 2011 Johan Jonck
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Expect to find Rodeo in Blue Bull Country in South Africa
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- A few of my favourite photos in my first season as rugby photographer
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters