Shooting rugby under floodlights requires totally different settings from those used in shooting rugby at day time. On Saturday I covered the Cheetahs vs Bulls match in Bloemfontein with a kickoff at 17:15 which meant the stadium was already filled with shadow and with ambient light coming from above, and as the game progresses the…
September 12, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp 9 Comments
2011AbsaAdidasAkona NdunganeapertureAshley JohnsonAuto ISOBlue BullsCameraDenese LupsDewald PotgieterDSLR PhotographyFlood lightsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGilberthow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGNight PhotographyNikonnoisePhilip BurgerCheetah GirlsPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyRAWshuttersports photographySuperimage MediaToyotaVodacom
- Courage in the mixed martial arts arena captured on camera by Ruby Wolff
- A few of my favourite photos in my first season as rugby photographer
- Photos remind us of Cape Town in the early 1960’s
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters