These days the internet has become a haven for “real” and “unbelievable” photos. The photos usually end up being emailed to thousands of people and they tend to believe that it is real. In this post we will discuss how to tell the real photos from the fake ones. Here is an excellent example of…
September 26, 2011 Johan Jonck 2 Comments
- ER24 | Saving, Touching & Changing Lives Photo Competition
- Photo and Film Expo 2011 at Coca-Cola Dome
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Rugby through the eyes and lens of the female sports photographer
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters