These days the internet has become a haven for “real” and “unbelievable” photos. The photos usually end up being emailed to thousands of people and they tend to believe that it is real. In this post we will discuss how to tell the real photos from the fake ones. Here is an excellent example of…
September 26, 2011 Johan Jonck 2 Comments
- Courage in the mixed martial arts arena captured on camera by Ruby Wolff
- True Rugby Supporters will always treasure the Haka!
- Well known sports photographer Christiaan Kotze robbed of equipment in New Zealand
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Things you need to know about Auto Focus (AF)
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters