Covering a Rugby match during the day in direct sunlight require some specific settings on your camera. Yesterday I covered the Griquas vs Western Province match in Kimberley on a lovely sunny day and want to share my setup that I used. Firstly I used two cameras namely a Nikon D3 and a Nikon D700. On…
If life is all about little details then macro photography is the shooting style for you. Some of the most popular subjects for macro photography are flowers, leaves, insects and everyday things in nature that we’re not used to seeing close-up, making macro photography so captivating. Close-up and macro photography are two of the most…
In 1992 I bought my first 300 mm F2.8 second hand from Pieter Els a friend of mine. It was a Tamron lens fitted with a Novoflex Pistol Grip. Tamron is a Japanese Product and Novoflex German. They got together to combine this lens with the Pistol grip focusing mechanism. This was before the Auto…
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- Questions to ask when choosing a Wedding Photographer
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- How To Take Content Images for Your Website
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children
- How to choose your Wedding Portfolio images