This last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Soetdoring Game Reserve just outside of Bloemfontein. I finally had the chance to capture the evening sky without to much light pollution from the city lights. The only thing that bothered me is that the lens that I have is not that great so what to do?…
June 4, 2012 Johan Jonck
- How To Take Content Images for Your Website
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Real Or fake?
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters