“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain To dream and discover a place like…
November 23, 2011 Denese Lups1 Comment
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- South African Olympic swimmer Cameron van den Burgh through the lens
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Capturing the action and vibe of Monday night Varsity Cup rugby
- The Trigger in High Speed Flash Photography explained
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp