“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain To dream and discover a place like…
November 23, 2011 Denese Lups1 Comment
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Expect to find Rodeo in Blue Bull Country in South Africa
- Wildlife photographer, Hilton Kotze, explains photographing moving objects
- Rugby through the eyes and lens of the female sports photographer
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters