One of the biggest problems for a photographer, and in this case, a wedding photographer is how to choose a portfolio of his past work that will represent his style and work as a whole. One can get easily carried away emotionally and therefore choose, or not choose, an image because of a good or…
October 22, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Taking detail photos during weddings
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Courage in the mixed martial arts arena captured on camera by Ruby Wolff
- Sun, Sea, Sand and Blue Flag Beaches in South Africa
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp