The 5th of November 2011 is International CPR Day. We have often seen bits of pieces on CPR on television and in the movies – but do we really know how to perform this lifesaving technique? We would like to refer readers to the main criteria – the need to CHECK, CALL and CARE. On the…
- Photos from SAPS Open Day emphasize the importance of cooperation between emergency services
- The Duba Experience captured on video!!
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Varsity Cup is more than just a clash between 2 rugby sides!
- Capturing the action and vibe of Monday night Varsity Cup rugby
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp