Covering soccer is a totally different ball game in comparison to Rugby. I covered the Celtic vs Maritzburg match two days ago at the Seisa Ramabodu stadium in Rocklands near Bloemfontein. I would like to share a few thoughts on capturing this game on camera. I really covered a lot of matches at the Seisa…
September 16, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp
2011300mm F2.8AbsaAdidasapertureAuto ISOCameraCelticDenese LupsDSLR Photographyfemale sports photographer Denese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGlensMaritzburgNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPSLRAWSeisa Ramabodu stadiumshutterSoccersports photographySuperimage Media
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- The Nikon D4 after 20 000 images
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters