Many times in Sports brothers or sisters are competing against each other or are even playing for the same team. Sometimes even children and their parents are sharing some special moments in sport. These moments always present the opportunity for some breathtakingly beautiful photos, and for the sports photographer, it is a challenge to capture…
October 23, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp1 Comment
2011All BlacksapertureaquaticsBismark du PlessisCameraCurrie CupDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJannie du PlessisJohan JonckJohn SmitJPEGlensNew ZealandNight PhotographyNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyPortraitureRobert EbersohnshutterSias EbersohnSouth Africasports photographySpringboksSuper rugbySuperimage MediaswimmingWorld Champions
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Varsity Cup is more than just a clash between 2 rugby sides!
- Joe McNally – Photographers – What a strange Bunch
- South African Olympic swimmer Cameron van den Burgh through the lens
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai