Many times in Sports brothers or sisters are competing against each other or are even playing for the same team. Sometimes even children and their parents are sharing some special moments in sport. These moments always present the opportunity for some breathtakingly beautiful photos, and for the sports photographer, it is a challenge to capture…
October 23, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp 1 Comment
2011All BlacksapertureaquaticsBismark du PlessisCameraCurrie CupDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJannie du PlessisJohan JonckJohn SmitJPEGlensNew ZealandNight PhotographyNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyPortraitureRobert EbersohnshutterSias EbersohnSouth Africasports photographySpringboksSuper rugbySuperimage MediaswimmingWorld Champions
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- A few of my favourite photos in my first season as rugby photographer
- UK tourists harassed by lions at Rooiputs in the Kgalagadi
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- Young talent shine at mini-Craven Week in Bloemfontein
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters