Hugh-Daniel practically grew up with a passion for rugby. A horrific accident on the field ended his rugby career but this would lead to new and exciting ventures in photography. Hugh-Daniel is based in Gansbaai and has an immense love of nature. He lives for that golden hours along the coast of the Western Cape….
April 10, 2017 Denese Lups
- Balinese Cockfight through the lens of Anton Joubert
- Do photos always tell the truth?
- South African swimmer and Olympic qualifier Charl Crous through the lens
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- The Magic of Chobe through the lens
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters